1st Step: Fill out the application
- Click here for the online SETP Candidate application
- Applications for the upcoming weekend must be turned in 7 days prior to the start of the weekend.
2nd Step: Pay deposit
A $25 deposit fee needs to accompany the candidate application. This deposit can be paid at the completion of your application or by your sponsor after you submit the application. The balance is due one week prior to your SETP weekend.
3rd Step: Bring completed Medical Authorization form to camp
- Click here for the SETP Candidate Medical Authorization Form. The form is also included in your registration confirmation email.
- Medical Authorization must accompany the candidate to be turned in upon arrival for the weekend.
- Notarization is required for candidates under the age of 18.
- 36 per maximum candidate positions per weekend
- Candidate Fee: $120 (3-day weekend) or $85 (2-day weekend)
- A candidate must be between 15 and 20 years of age (or incoming High School Freshman) to attend.
- Candidates cannot be married
What to Bring
- Modest/Weather appropriate clothing
- Closed-toed shoes
What NOT to Bring
- Guns, Knives or Weapons of any kind
- Mp3 Players, iPods, CD Players or any other personal music device
- Digital Cameras
- Cell Phones
- Illegal Drugs
- Portable Gaming Systems
- Short Shorts or other Immodest Clothing
- Clothing depicting Profane or Sexual Images/Language/Innuendos
If you have any medication (prescription or over-the-counter), it MUST be checked in upon arrival.
If you have a question about anything you might pack, check with your sponsor before bringing it. We want everyone to have a safe and fun weekend!